So, as of June 16th this was as far as I had gotten. I had finished up all of the regular stitching and was getting ready to start in on the background lettering.
Some more exciting news is that I found the frame for it today. It was originally $50, but Michael’s had it on clearance for $23. It’s a slightly lighter wooden frame than what I used for the Winter cross, but I think that’s exactly what I need. I don’t want to frame this light and summery cross with a heavy, dark frame. It will probably be at least another month before I’ve finished all of the outlining, but I can’t wait to have this framed and on the wall!