Yet again, it has been a while since I last posted. I’ve been working on a very time-consuming project which I haven’t been able to blog about. The reveal will be happening soon and then I’ll be able to show you the journey that I’ve been on for the past few months. In the meantime, how about an update on my Autumn Cross?
I believe the last time I updated you was 10-15-17:
I had completely finished the top half of the cross. All of the background wording is in and the backstitching has been completed. It was time to move my Q-snaps and start on the bottom.
A little over a month later I was this far (11-24-17):
The bottom half of the cross has a lot fewer full cross stitches, but a TON of background words that will have to be filled in.
This morning I put the final full stitches on my Autumn Cross:
Now starts the long and tedious process of backstitching all of the words. Once that is done all I have left to do is the actual backstitching on the cross. I hate to say it, but if I can keep up this pace I think that I will have stitched the Autumn Cross in the shortest amount of time, as compared to the other two crosses. I’m not sure if that’s because I just want to get this one done or what. Either way, it’s pretty exciting!